I have seen the question of “If you were stuck on a deserted island, what would you want to have in your possession?” posed many times. What would be your answer? There are a number of things I absolutely could not bear to live without… these hold the top ten positions.
1. Podcasts – I am a daily listener of a handful of podcast shows. Heidi & Frank and Adam Carolla top the list. Get it on! It is a great pastime for me to kick back and relax with some yummy snacks and tune into my favorite shows.
2. Puzzles – I start my morning off right with a Daily Jumble puzzle and a selected brainteaser. Jigsaw puzzles are very fun as well. I have been incorporating this into my daily routine for quite some time now. Trying my very best to keep my brain alert and healthy.
3. Dessert – Double stuff Oreos anyone? I admit I have a major sweet tooth. Anything with tons of sugar satisfies my palette. Sugar is very very bad for you so I try to stay away but it’s so tempting. Sigh.
4. Great sex – I’ve said it before and I will say it again with pleasure. NOTHING beats great sex with a guy. The masculine energy and fantastic climax from both partners makes the night write itself. Throw in my favorite thing, giving head, with some nice cuddling afterward and it’s a perfect night. Also, when guys sweat a little and have some scruff on their face… yes please!
5. Starbucks – I get a Soy Chai latte with some cinnamon sprinkled on top from good ole Starbucks almost every day. It’s just that good. I finally downloaded the app on my phone so I can reap some rewards. Mmmm.
6. Ballet class – Dance is a major part of my life once again I am very happy to say. It is my happy place. No worries… just pure bliss. And a good workout to boot. Hello flexibility and attractive 6-pack. Edge Studios in Hollywood and Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood are great havens for dance lovers alike.
7. Target – Best store ever. Period. The cashier said hello to me the other day and noted he sees me a lot. Busted! I am now a known frequent shopper. Does that qualify me for any in store discounts? A grrl can dream…
8. Movies – I frequent the theater to catch movies on the big screen. So much fun. I usually stop by the concession stand to grab a cherry Icee. AMC has the best and most comfortable seats out of any theater to which I have been.
9. The Beach – The waves are the most calming thing in the world. I really enjoy going down to Malibu and relaxing the day away on the sand.
10. Massages – Releasing tension is key to good health. I try to get a nice rub down as often as I can to incorporate holistic medicine into my life. I always feel happier and lighter after some good bodywork. It makes the blood flow nicely.
This sounds like a nice list of things to look forward to every day. Off to the beach for now… gonna get some sun and drink my Starbucks latte. Hoping for a movie and some good sex later tonight! … (to be continued)